Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- Since 1978 I have been successfully helping people buy and sell homes in the real estate market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time Naples real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Many Sellers are often leery of signing a listing agreement for any period of time. They are nervous that the Realtor® will do what they promise to do. I add an addendum to my listing agreement that allow my Sellers to cancel their listing agreement with me at any time if they feel I am not doing my job. I ask for a chance to remedy any problem a Seller may have with my services. If my Seller is still not satisfied, I will release them from the listing agreement. I am confident of my services and I am willing to back up my promises. See what some of my past clients have to say about my services.